Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wikileaks DAYUS..! Iya.., Azmin Tahu Anwar Berzina Dengan Shamsidar…., Rakyat WAJIB Baca Pendedahan Ini……!!

After almost two weeks, issued a letter Umi Hafilda Ali, James Ali came home to find their families ...., Then James came in with a false witness Barua, Datuk Sng Chee Hua.



James let the late Datuk Sng chat with their father and invites James kebilik Umi Umi enhanced ride on. In the conversation, James had appealed like crazy .... If all ni James was proud of brothers and sisters, it is difficult to mingle with them, but the evening as if he's able to script lakunan from Anwar ... ....



Still buzzing, ringing ear Umi because the word was never mentioned James for life, he said to Umi "I love u as my sister, and now i need your help ...! You please convert all my statements the police, later I was taught what to say, the rest of my Boss [Anwar] deal with Rahim Noor [Tan Sri]. "

"... Anwar police want you you say my car did not see Nalla [Dato Nalla] Daimler WBV37 ambek Shida [Shamsidar] kat Bangsar Shopping Complex to go condo Tivoli Villas with Anwar ..."



"... .. Anwar want you I read a draft he do for u to show my tv, and ..., you pretend to cry ni regret for the allegations, because you have to say that I hired you, no later Anwar Certain names of (he wanted to create a kind of Umi Ustaz Ashaari Al Arqam time appearing before my tv - Astaghfirrullahilazim].



Umi looked straight into the face of James, an infinite sadness when a brother of one mother, one father enough to tell the prohibited religious education with his evil boss.



Umi said, "sorry Min [James], i cannot ... .., can not! I can not pull back, which I know I for the letter ... "" ... I do not want my tv show, like no de self-respect, I do suddenly pull back ..., crazy! What do people in my ...? solely because the money! "



"No way Min [James], sorry and how I want to deny about Nalla car tu ..? Because images in the report Posted on me ... "





At that time, James was gentle, trying to persuade, he said, ".. non-pe, you think deeply and we see you later my Malay Restaurant Series, my VIP room ... "



"... Boss I [Anwar] say. He is the remuneration to you tonight. Money and projects ... "urged James again.



Umi became tight and said, "... Min [James] money is not everything ...! You know your wife [Shamsidar] like that, and yet you want to asked me to collaborate ...? "



"You're crazy Min [James], I cannot ..! Sorry, can not ... "said Umi.





Umi became so angry I was very, continue to call two of his sister, Kak Long, Kak Lang asked the opinion, they were also surprised, but submit the final say on Umi, which way he would choose. At first reluctant to go to the restaurant Umi Seri Malays, but pushed several times by phone with a tone of intimidation smell ... ..



"Boss (Anwar) asked you to come ...!, If not, he winds up later. I do not guarantee what happened after tu ... .. "snapping James.



Umi unite the hearts walked away with sadness and anger. What, Umi no power, but the spirit of my soul so ardent ... ...


Widget by Forex Trading | Business

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online