Saturday, September 10, 2011

SHOCK !! PELAJAR MALAYSIA BOGEL DEPAN KAMERA SALAH UMNO ??!





BERLIN - A Turkish descent actor, Please sahin, who played in the nude to twelve pages of Playboy magazine German edition May admitted he is not Muslim, a newspaper said yesterday.

Please make a confession after many thought he was the first Turkish Muslim girl naked for Playboy magazine.

"My parents are citizens of Turkey and I was raised in a Muslim community but I am not a Muslim. People make assumptions that I am a Muslim.

"I do not understand why people use religion to oppose my decision pictorial in Playboy," said the 25-year-old single.

The actress, who starred in the drama Telenovela Germany, Good Times, Bad Times explains, his father did not profess any religion, and her mother a Muslim woman who converted to Christianity.


Widget by Forex Trading | Business

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online