Friday, August 26, 2011

Nabila Huda Akan Bergelar Ibu Tunggal...

KUALA LUMPUR: "I'm here to make an application for divorce because her husband did not want to divorce me. I was not able to continue the marriage over the age of three years.



"I do not deny I'm a good husband only had a few things that kept me from continuing to live with it," said Nabila Huda Suhaimi's also known as Abil when met at the Kadi Marriage, Federal Territory Islamic Religious Department (Jawi), here today.



He surprised the presence of photographers The New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd (NSTP) in the grounds of Jawi office said he to the Jawi to file for divorce against her husband, Zaidy Zailani, 30, however, could not do so as not to bring sijilnikah.


Widget by Forex Trading | Business

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online